Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Product Review: Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar Cheese

I'm very thankful I have been introduced to the wonderful line of Cabot cheese.  I have purchased and used other "light" cheeses by other brands, but have never been satisfied with the texture and flavor. There is definitely no disappointment when I use Cabot sharp light cheddar cheese! It has definitely made my casseroles so delicious imparting a creamy experience. When I shred the cheese, it also has a wonderful, light touch to it, not heavy and dry like other light cheeses.

I am currently working on another veggie patty recipe.  I still have to tweak it a whole lot more before I can declare it good to go. However, infusing the Cabot cheese within my patties thus far is sure making it tasty! 

Cabot light cheese are low in saturated fat, are lactose free, and provide your bones with a good amount of calcium. So, I say to you today, click here to find out where Cabot cheeses are sold near you and go out and get some!  Start enjoying the great tasteful experience Cabot cheese can bring to your dishes.

Disclaimer: I was provided free samples of sharp light cheddar cheese by Cabot. I was not paid to write this post. All opinions are my own.

******
What dish have you used any of Cabot's cheeses in?

7 comments:

lisaannp said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. 20 lb pressurized abrasive blaster

Richard H. Black said...

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. www.yoursafetyspy.com

Best said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. best commercial orange juicer machine

Best said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. kids vanity table

shah said...

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. best air fryer toaster oven

shah said...

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. boxing gloves

SHAHZAIB said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. best 720p projector under 200