Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Product Review: Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar Cheese

I'm very thankful I have been introduced to the wonderful line of Cabot cheese.  I have purchased and used other "light" cheeses by other brands, but have never been satisfied with the texture and flavor. There is definitely no disappointment when I use Cabot sharp light cheddar cheese! It has definitely made my casseroles so delicious imparting a creamy experience. When I shred the cheese, it also has a wonderful, light touch to it, not heavy and dry like other light cheeses.

I am currently working on another veggie patty recipe.  I still have to tweak it a whole lot more before I can declare it good to go. However, infusing the Cabot cheese within my patties thus far is sure making it tasty! 

Cabot light cheese are low in saturated fat, are lactose free, and provide your bones with a good amount of calcium. So, I say to you today, click here to find out where Cabot cheeses are sold near you and go out and get some!  Start enjoying the great tasteful experience Cabot cheese can bring to your dishes.

Disclaimer: I was provided free samples of sharp light cheddar cheese by Cabot. I was not paid to write this post. All opinions are my own.

******
What dish have you used any of Cabot's cheeses in?

No comments: