Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The "Bad News"

I recently discovered some personal "bad news". The bad news is that I have somehow become caffeine sensitive. Whenever I would drink chai lattes or have a good amount of chocolate in one sitting, my head would start to feel tight and heavy. Even the nerves in my head would strangely feel pinched.  

The good news is that when I stay away from caffeine containing beverages and food items, my head feels completely fine. However, once in a while I will enjoy me some good chocolate. The way to overcome the horrible side effects I experience is that I take four capsules of activated charcoal. The charcoal somehow gets rid of the ill effects that my head runs into.



I never ever thought that staying away from caffeine would make me feel one hundred percent better and more alive. I'm thankful I discovered this. Don't go on living life with just getting by even if you don't feel good. Take a look at what you eat and drink. Determine what causes you to experience feeling suboptimal in some kind of way. It's amazing how we can feel so much better by eliminating stimulants, like caffeine, from what we eat and drink.

No comments: