Monday, May 28, 2012

Review Post Turned Non-Review Post on Protein Supplements


Just because protein powdered supplements are available out there doesn't mean that you need to automatically purchase and consume them. Depending on your circumstance(s), which may be connected to a medical condition or preparing for a sports event, certain powdered supplements/drinks may be warranted and necessary. Especially when it comes to certain protein supplements/drinks, there is no one size fits all.


This post started out to be a product review of a protein powdered supplement that was sent to me by its makers. I truly, absolutely like this product and would recommend it for individualized situations. In fact, in my lecture this week, I will be informing my dietetic students about this product. I have been wanting to write about this product for some time now; however, I am turning this product review post into a non-product review post, because I wouldn't want anyone to start buying this product if it isn't necessary for him or her. I am definitely not in the business of leading others to spend their hard-earned money unwisely.

To really determine what meal plan is appropriate for your situation, health, and nutritional goals, please meet with a registered dietitian. If you would like to meet with a registered dietitian in your area, I would be happy to locate one for you. I am also available for online consultations as well. 

******
Spending this Memorial Day relaxing with family.:) Thank you to the men and women who have selflessly served our country. How are you spending Memorial Day today? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your article and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.You can get more info on Sports nutrition