Sunday, August 4, 2013

Product Review: Chobani Greek Yogurt

I am amazed at how hard Chobani works to create new flavors periodically. There are so many flavors to choose from now! My favorites are "Key Lime Crumbles" and now "Nutty for Nana". I have a special liking to a little crunch texture, so these delicious products provide just the right amount of crunch.

In addition, I appreciate the amount of protein Greek yogurt provides, as do any Greek yogurt products. However, Chobani does not use milk protein concentrates and animal-based thickeners like other Greek yogurt manufacturers do. Chobani does not like to use artificial flavors or sweeteners and loves to use real fruit with no preservatives! The added plus to their products is that they use 5 live and active cultures that include 3 probiotics. All good for a healthy gut.

I've enjoyed tasting the free samples provided by Chobani, but because I am on a six-week no added sugar challenge with my close friends, I've only had to try a couple spoonfuls of each new flavor. So if you'd like to add variety to increasing your protein intake, stocking up on calcium for your bones, or if you'd like to build a healthy gut flora, try Chobani's new flavors today!

Disclaimer: I was not paid by Chobani to write this review; however, I was provided with free sample products.



******
What is your favorite Chobani flavor?

No comments: